When selecting swag, it is critical to ensure that the branded items correspond with your company’s aims and narrative.
For example, if you work for a company that values sustainability, you must ensure that your swag is environmentally friendly.
Another crucial consideration is when to give your promotional products.
Therefore we have created an essential business date guide for you to keep all of the significant dates and events in mind when selecting when to give your freebies.
Let’s get into it.
Get Straight to the Month You’re Interested In 🙂
January isn’t all winter blues; there are a lot of extraordinary events to celebrate.
It’s also about starting a fresh new year, setting new goals, and looking forward to achieving new things.
These are some of the most important dates to celebrate in January as a business with your clients and employees:
- January 1st: New Year’s Day
- January 2nd: Science Fiction Day
- January 4th: Trivia Day
- January 6th: National Technology Day
- January 10th: National Cut Your Energy Costs Day
- January 10th: Clean Off Your Desk Day
- January 20th: Cheese Lovers Day
- January 21st: National Hugging Day
- January 24th: National Compliment Day
- January 31st: Inspire Your Heart with Art Day
For Cheese Lovers Day on January 20th, nothing can compare to a cheese board with a serving set.
This contemporary wood cheese board and serving set in the above image includes everything you need to serve appetizers or charcuterie snacks.
A wireless charging pencil cup for Clean Off Your Desk Day on January 10th?
That sounds perfect, as all of your employees and clients will get to keep their pens, pencils, and highlighters all together while charging their devices efficiently.
Also, the pencil cup is anti-slip which means no desk clutter incidents.
Despite the fading thrill of the new year, February brings a slew of business milestones to celebrate, even when it’s the shortest month of the year.
Here are some key dates that make February extra special:
- February 1st: Chinese New Year
- February 4th: World Cancer Day
- February 7th: National Send a Card to a Friend Day
- February 9th: National Pizza Day
- February 14th: Valentine’s Day
- February 15th: Family Day
- February 16th: National Pancake Day
- February 17th: Random Acts of Kindness Day
- February 20th: Love Your Pet Day
- February 21st: International Mother Language Day
Everyone enjoys a tasty hot pizza, so how about making one for National Pizza Day on February 9th?
You can personalize your pizza party gift set, and all the pizza lovers will be very impressed.
Also, this pizza kit includes sauce and various seasonings for a delicious pizza.
For Love Your Pet Day on February 20th, a branded high-end pet carrier makes a great choice!
Strengthened with detachable fiberglass support rods and a corrugated plastic floor plate, this pet carrier is durable and looks very stylish.
Finally, we’ve come to the end of winter.
This month’s schedule is jam-packed with celebrations in honor of the approaching entrance of spring.
In addition to the important dates outlined below, Women’s History Month begins on March 1st and concludes on March 8th with International Women’s Day.
- March 3rd: World Wildlife Day
- March 4th: National Employee Appreciation Day (First Friday of March)
- March 4th: National Day of Unplugging (First Friday of March)
- March 8th: International Women’s Day
- March 10th: Popcorn Lover’s Day
- March 17th: St. Patrick’s Day
- March 19th: National Let’s Laugh Day
- March 20th: International Day of Happiness
- March 21st: World Poetry Day
- March 31st: Transgender Day of Visibility
As mental health and wellness awareness is taking over, so are related swag items; wellness branded items have been one of the main trends in 2022 and will continue to shine.
So for National Day of Unplugging on the first Friday of March, we recommend this beautiful take care kit you can see in the below image.
In addition, this thoughtful kit includes a meditation hourglass, a lavender growth bundle, and an essential oil roller for the perfect relaxation combo.
Another cool occasion taking place on March 10th is Popcorn Lover’s Day.
Nothing can top off a promotional popcorn gift set with four different popcorn bags and a fabulous bowl; this item here is a winner.
April isn’t only Fools Day or celebrating Easter, there are so many other exciting things taking place, so check them right below.
The following are some cool occasions that keep April spicy and fun!
- April 1st: April Fools Day
- April 3rd: Find a Rainbow Day
- April 6th: National Walking Day (First Wednesday of April)
- April 10th: National Siblings Day
- April 16th: National Stress Awareness Day
- April 22nd: Earth Day
- April 23rd: National Picnic Day
- April 23rd: World Book Day
- April 29th: International Dance Day
Fresh air and sunshine; that’s what National Picnic Day on April 23rd is all about, and we have the perfect item for this day.
Yes, a throw blanket, as you can see right here.
This customized blanket is made of 100% cotton and is suitable for any destination, so we’re sure you will be winning the sun lovers’ hearts with this one.
Proceeding with Earth Day on April 22nd, we’re sure your staff will be saving Earth one bag at a time with this eco-friendly tote.
Made entirely from recyclable materials, this hybrid of a tote and a sling is great for running errands while looking great at the same time.
May is a joyous month that celebrates the arrival of spring.
With temperatures consistently reaching the 20-degree level, there are many days to look forward to.
- May 1st: International Workers Day
- May 4th: Star Wars Day
- May 6th: National Nurses Day
- May 8th: Mother’s Day
- May 16th: Love a Tree Day
- May 17th: Day Against Homophobia & Transphobia
- May 21st: National Bike to Work Day
- May 24th: National Scavenger Hunt Day
- May 30th: National Creativity Day
For National Creativity Day on May 30th, a Moleskine sketchbook is here to unleash your creative side, and it’s great for being on the move.
A great bonus is this personalized sketchbook is produced with high-quality sketch-grade paper, so it withstands erasing and your staff and clients can get as messy as they want to.
When it comes to Love a Tree Day on May 16th, how about handing out a tree grow kit freebie?
This tree kit includes carefully chosen seed varieties that will grow in most areas of the nation.
In addition, the container is created from upcycled cow dung, which is 100% compostable and aids in the healing of nutrient-depleted soil.
While everybody begins to enjoy their well-deserved summer holidays, don’t forget that these other few dates shine out this month.
- June 2nd: Leave The Office Early Day
- June 4th: National Donut Day
- June 8th: World Oceans Day
- June 8th: Best Friends Day
- June 13th: International Children’s Day
- June 20th: First Day of Summer
Summer gets everyone excited, especially leaving heavy hoodies and trench coats behind.
Hence, we recommend giving away some cool retro sunglasses to complete your employee’s look for the first day of summer.
These retro sunglasses come in many colors and are easy to customize; they are also popular among all age groups, which is a plus.
Speaking of summer and hitting the beach, World Oceans Day on June 8th is another important event.
We get to appreciate the ocean more and support sustainable initiatives, so a reusable straw set makes the perfect swag choice.
In addition, the reusable straw set is made of stainless steel, is BPA-free, and it’s dishwasher safe, so say goodbye to hurting turtles with plastic and choose something eco-friendly.
Packed with sunshine and summer vibes, July is a great month to connect with your consumers and clients.
Here are some unique days to celebrate in summery July:
- July 4th: Independence Day (United States)
- July 7th: World Chocolate Day
- July 15th: Give Something Away Day
- July 17th: World Emoji Day
- July 18th: National Ice Cream Day
- July 25th: Parents’ Day
- July 26th: Disability Independence Day
- July 30th: Talk in an Elevator Day
A chocolate gift box for World Chocolate Day on July 7th?
It seems like the perfect plan!
Your choco lovers will be highly impressed by how chic this chocolate gift box looks.
Besides its great looks, the bundle includes dark chocolate-covered almonds and dark chocolate toffee.
You can also add your personalized greeting card for a great touch with this one.
Moving on to Parents’ Day on July 25th, it’s a great day to honor parents, especially your fellow employee/client parents.
The peekaboo diaper kit in the image below can be a valuable gift.
Your new parents will thank you for this kit, as it includes a sturdy travel bag and a PEVA diapers pad.
Moreover, there are two front zippered pockets with gussets to hold diapers and other baby items.
Let’s move forward with our list.
It’s the height of summer, and there are plenty of celebrating opportunities.
The warmest month of the year suggests that you should begin concentrating more and more on your fall marketing activities.
- August 2nd: National Coloring Book Day
- August 8th: International Cat Day
- August 9th: National Book Lovers Day
- August 12th: International Youth Day
- August 16th: National Tell A Joke Day
- August 19th: World Photo Day
- August 26th: Women’s Equality Day
- August 26th: National Dog Day
A mini drone? Does that even exist?
Yes, it does happen to be around, as you can check here right below!
This pocket-sized mini drone can fly up to 250 feet away from the operator and be controlled for up to five minutes on a single battery.
We believe it makes an attractive gift option for World Photo Day on August 19th as it’s out of the box and isn’t like any other traditional promotional items.
Proceeding to our fur babies day, we highly recommend the buddy’s pet food bag for the one and only International Cat Day on August 8th.
This practical bag keeps your furry companion nourished while you’re out and about, and it also contains a main compartment with zipper closure.
Plus, it includes a roll-top design with an adjustable buckle clasp for expandability and can carry around 15 cups of kibble.
Chill September is coming up right below.
Fall leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, and many things to celebrate; September has a great essence, and there are a lot of significant days.
- September 5th: International Day Of Charity
- September 9th: Stand Up To Cancer Day
- September 21st: International Day Of Peace
- September 22nd: Car-Free Day
- September 22nd: Fall Begins
- September 27th: World Tourism Day
Car-Free Day on September 22nd encourages us all to give up our cars and vehicles just for a day for pollution awareness.
So that’s the perfect chance for an active day; this waterproof outdoor bag you can see below is excellent for walking and getting active outdoors.
This outdoor dry bag has a roll-top closure with a plastic clasp to keep your belongings dry and secure while participating in activities.
Also, it easily attaches to a tote or belt.
Not only do leaves change in the fall, but so does the weather.
As the temperature cools, you can provide your clients and customers with customized fleece blankets to keep them warm.
As fall begins, your customers will need something stylish to cozy up, and this item will be the one for its looks.
In addition, it’s produced entirely of upcycled post-consumer waste.
October means spooky season, yet it offers other less spooky events but still as significant.
- October 1st: National Coffee Day
- October 1st: World Vegetarian Day
- October 2nd: International Day of Nonviolence
- October 4th: National Taco Day
- October 10th: World Mental Health Day
- October 14th: World Sight Day
- October 17th: International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
- October 30th: Checklist Day
- October 31st: Hallowe’en
For National Coffee Day on October 1st, Inspire the coffee enthusiast with a customized cup of java gourmet pairing gift set meant to provide the receiver with a one-of-a-kind coffee matching experience.
I mean, look at this set?
It looks lavish!
This fantastic set includes coffee, a dark chocolate organic Mexican vanilla disc, an Untapped coffee waffle, a coffee matching card, and a mocha coffee recipe to get your employees brewing their next cup of coffee.
Another great day to celebrate in October is National Taco Day on October 4th.
And how to make a taco day all set?
The answer is a tasty taco gift set like you see below.
This package includes a slate cutting board/serving tray, three porcelain plates, and a taste and accessory gift set for a festive and tasty taco party.
It’s fair to say that we’ve officially entered the Christmas season when November arrives.
People tend to concentrate on Black Friday naturally, but there are a few more dates you should consider adding to your agenda.
- November 1st: World Vegan Day
- November 3rd: National Sandwich Day
- November 4th: National Candy Day
- November 13th: World Kindness Day
- November 16th: National Entrepreneurs Day
- November 24th: Thanksgiving Day
- November 25th: Black Friday
- November 28th: Cyber Monday
Candy lovers will fall in love with this cookie gift bag.
They say that good things come in tiny packages, and this beautiful little gift bag packed with a trio of wrapped soft-made cookies definitely looks the part.
For National Candy Day on November 4th, this item ticks all the boxes as a mug stuffer, a greeting gift, or a tasty promotional reward.
When it comes to National Sandwich Day on November 3rd, you can make a sustainable choice with this wonderful item.
Replace your single-use lunch Ziploc bags with the reusable sandwich bag, a handy and sustainable replacement for disposable items, to help minimize plastic waste.
Moreover, it’s made of sturdy polyester and has a lining that’s easy to clean.
The bag’s hook-and-loop clasp keeps your belongings safe, and the internal ID label makes identification a breeze.
With frosty and long winter nights, December kicks right in the feels with more significant dates to celebrate.
- December 1st: World AIDS Day
- December 3rd: International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- December 4th: National Cookie Day
- December 10th: Human Rights Day
- December 18th: Hanukkah begins
- December 21st: Crossword Puzzle Day
- December 21st: First Day of Winter
- December 25th: Christmas Day
- December 31st: New Year’s Eve
We recommend getting your employees and clients this trendy unisex knit scarf for the first day of winter.
This warm unisex winter scarf is crafted from soft acrylic yarns that prevent pilling for long-lasting style.
Proceeding with the essence of December, Christmas day is always one of the primary year highlights we all keep waiting for.
For this beautiful day, celebrate with your staff by giving away these holiday glass markers.
In a gorgeous present box, there are six ornament-shaped glass markers.
Also, to quickly identify your glass at a Christmas party, just wrap the marker around the drink stem.
Our piece has come to an end; let’s wrap up.
We hope you get to use our infographic here very soon for the best inspo.
Feel free to reach out anytime for tailored swag advice, and if you have any related questions, we’re beyond happy to help.
Thank you for your time!